Walk to Atanga SS

Walk to Atanga SS

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Info for New IC Teachers

My name is John Magee, I will be going to Gulu for the third straight summer. This is a blog I started two summers ago. If you are a new teacher, it might be more informative to go back to 2007 and start reading from the beginning.

These blogs are a nice way to keep everyone you leave behind informed. They are free, and can be updated somewhat easily.

My email address is johnmagee412@yahoo.com and I can be reached at 314-503-0147 and I will not tire about talking about Uganda or answering questions about Uganda.

2 comments:

Matt Michelin said...

John,

Glad to see you are posting again. I hope you don't mind if I put in a shameless plug for my blog too (www.ugandamatt.blogspot.com). It certainly was a good way to keep friends and family informed. I'll be traveling in group two, so I'll be missing you for the first few weeks, but you can be sure that I'll have a few Niles (maybe even cold) waiting for you upon your arrival. I have been practicing Hearts...look out. We should try to get together before the trip this summer to swap crazy school stories, or maybe just relax a bit. I might even be willing to see a Card's game, though I don't know if it can match the excitement of Wrigley. Hope your school year is going swimmingly.

Talk soon,
Matt Michelin

UGANDA...ROUND TWO!! said...

Wait... John, I thought you were traveling in group 2 as well? I was hoping to miss both of you this year by travelling in group 3!

This does not please me. Not at all! Jo