Walk to Atanga SS

Walk to Atanga SS

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Waiting for Big John

    Get out and see the world and when you do talk to people along the way. Open up your mouth and introduce yourself to strangers. So many smiles will happen.

       My first trip to the continent of Europe was not that successful I deplaned in Amsterdam and rushed immediately to my Entebbe plane. We then sat on the plane on the Tarmac for almost two hours before they told us we needed a new plane and walked to the other side of the airport to do this.

        So my friend Kristine had arranged for me to be greeted by a driver at EBB. He was there at 10:25 PM, I arrived there at 2:10 a.m. Robert, the driver, acted like I was the poor one doing him a favor. His attention to detail and to my happiness was amazing.

         How many of us would have reacted to someone over 3 hours late with such helpfulness and grace.

          Time to go to check in to my room at the Cosmo guest house. Oteka

No comments: