Walk to Atanga SS

Walk to Atanga SS

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Last full saturday in Gulu

After a night of Beer Olympics organized by Darren and Michelle, I have come to Gulu to check the internet (nice victory last night Cardinals), return a case of beer for 30,000 /=, and go pick up the gifts I had made for the 11 returning Biloxi veterans. Nyeko Alfred, I believe is probably riding his bike 4 hours to see me as I type this.

So no big drama, no boda crashes or anything like that. It was a great night spent with my new friends last night. A lot of laughter and so forth. I just realize, I have nothing to say so I guess you will all have to wait until tomorrow. I will be getting up early for Mass with the students at Gulu High, a fantastic way to end my final week. I cannot wait to see all of you.

John

No comments: