Walk to Atanga SS

Walk to Atanga SS

Monday, July 21, 2008

Last Week

I have just completed my final Monday teaching at Gulu SS. I really wish I could stay 2 more weeks, but it is also time I get home and start working in preparation for my Nerinx school year. I am going to bring my camera to school to take pictures of our students on Wednesday and Friday of this week. The students seem very excited about this possibility, they really want American students to know who they are.

I had a great time talking with Henry in between classes this morning. I was trying to explain to him, what my city looked like. I am going to bring him to an internet cafe soon to look at Google earth. A very busy week, so this is all I am going to post today, but I will keep posting and might get some more down time with travel happening next week.

John

btw, the Cardinals are playing well, keep it up fans, I expect to win this series with the Brewers.

No comments: