Walk to Atanga SS

Walk to Atanga SS

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lunch at Gulu Senior

I am going to write quickly, because Aaron is waiting and it is really hot in the internet cafe.

Today, at lunch I had potio and beans. We cannot drink their water so I had potio (dry mashed potatoes imagine) with beans with no drink. NO PROBLEM. Kope! Then my team teacher grabbed a spoon at put a couple scoops of g-nut sauce on the plate. So I am now eating this concoction with no water.

Then I started dreaming 44 oz Quick Trip Pepsi with ice.

No problem, I just kept eating, spoonful after spoonful, it was great, but my American palate was a little dry.

Then I started dreaming 52 oz Quick Trip Pepsi with ice.

No problem, kop, more spoonfuls, certainly I am close to being finished. No, I was not but I was already dreaming in this story so why not more.

Then I started dreaming 64 oz Quick Trip Pepsi with ice.


John

ps All the dogs that I have given peanut butter to as a joke, who now look down from heaven......HA HA HA

No comments: