Walk to Atanga SS

Walk to Atanga SS

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

16 x16 Sudoku

There is not much to do in Lacekocot after school is over, Isaac and I have settled into a routine where we pretty much don’t do anything. We read, or sleep, and each night briefly get on the internet. It sounds boring, but often we are in bed before 9 pm…. Sometimes even closer to 8. This is from a guy who normally stays up to 1 am or so, even when I work the next day. Several good things happened after Mass on Sunday, I walked into a sports betting place and placed a wager on Spain (they won easily) and I bought a Sunday Monitor that has a 16 x 16 Sudoku puzzle. I often wonder if anyone in all of Uganda solves this. Last time in Atanga, I tried 2 or 3 times and failed each time after about 3 to 4 hours of work each time. Isaac laughed when I told him I had a super Sudoku and would probably work on that for the rest of the night. I was nearing the end tonight, right before dinner, and each number placed made my job easier. I was so close, and had filled up four extra pages of scratch work when I looked down in column 2 and saw the number 16 twice. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. Good day at school. If you are one of my nieces or nephews, (including my Goddaughter who has my car) I have not heard from any of you, how is the summer going? That is all.

1 comment:

terri said...

Darn that number "16"! Keep trying-I know you will solve that puzzle!
We had out 4th party yesterday. It has been very hot and dry here so the pool was the place to be. Everyone had a great time! Unfortunately Webster, and quite a few other cities, had to cancel the fireworks due to high fire warnings. Miss you! Terri