Walk to Atanga SS

Walk to Atanga SS

Friday, July 30, 2010

Weasel -- by Tim Hart

This has been another great summer meeting fantastic people. I think I have reached people as they have obviously reached me.

But you don't defeat 20 years of war, you don't defeat poverty, and you don't win all of the battles for children who have lived horrible lives.

Clicking on the title of this article will bring you to Tim's Story


to read a story about one young man named Weasel...

This story is a great story, it is interesting, it is real, and it shows the reality of a war torn region. It will still tear me up years from now. Although I have not met Weasel, I know him.

I actually liked that a student did not want to leave the exam room. I respect the passion in his make-up and his fight against his situation. I know after I read this story, it just makes me want to work harder-- do more. And I am going to need some committed young people to join me in this quest.

If the story is too tough, I have added funny pictures to the right.


John

4 comments:

Chuck said...

Can you change the color of the link in the upper right?
Any way we can help Weasel ?

Charlotte Simcox said...

6 of the last 7 pictures aren't coming thru - I want to see the ants
Charlotte

Charlotte Simcox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tim said...

To be clear, I did not remove the post.
Tim Hart