Walk to Atanga SS

Walk to Atanga SS

Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Night Before

It is now 12:41 am the night before I am leaving. I am continually amazed at all of the people who will be following me on this trip via this blog. I hope that I will do my best to uphold the standards that you all expect of me. I actually thought I was going to be creative, but I think I am now out of steam. For those of you wondering who made the cut at the end.....the Pujols t-shirt, Dancin' Moose burgundy shirt made it.....the gatorade towel and the green Nerinx polo will have to wait until next year....There was not much room left, since I am taking 2 basketballs (that is not a joke)

1 comment:

Ed said...

great idea taking two basketballs..you shoot so much it will give the kids a chance to play with the other one