Walk to Atanga SS

Walk to Atanga SS

Monday, July 27, 2009

Goodbye for Just a Little While and Sizzling Prawns-Ouch!

 This morning at 5 am,  I said goodbye to my friends in group 2 and Amy,  our wonderful leader.
Unfortunately,  the sizzling prawns I ordered at the Indian restaurant in Kampala had me running to the bathroom,  on the hour.   Thanks to a little bit of immodium from Kevin and Lisa,  and a Cipro from Lance,  I made it back to Gulu (4 hours) without having to stop for any messy long calls.

Now,  it is Annie,  Catherine, and myself and group 3 holding down the fort for the final two weeks.  I am really excited to connect with some old and new friends these next two weeks.  I will probably be able to post everyday,  but c'mon folks get my Cardinals going!!! If you keep them close, I can bring my mojo to seal the deal in mid-August.

John

No comments: