Walk to Atanga SS

Walk to Atanga SS

Friday, July 17, 2009

Visiting with two friends

This afternoon, I am the internet cafe with two friends. Odong Collins Otika, an S3 student at Awere SS and Onek Patrick Ocira, a student at Unity Vocational Training School. So I will let them talk,

first Odong Collins Otika,
"I would like to give a maximum thank you for having cooperation with John. I am very happy about the support of John and the work he is doing. The people of Gulu like Mzungus a lot. They are all ready faithfully, they are making a lot of fun, and we are very happy for them. If possible, we would like all of you to visit Gulu. In Gulu, we have peace and unity. So don't fear anything from Gulu here. So I wish you time to come if possible, I will show you all around Gulu.


secondly Onek Patrick Ocira,
"Congratulations, goes to Jon Bryant and his brother, John Patrick Magee, because we have been playing football, rugby, and basketball together. I am 16 years old and I have lived in Gulu for 3 years, because of study, but I live in a different district, it is called Amuru district. I would like to request those Americans to come again in our country, because there is no problem and there is not going to be a problem again. So they are supposed to be with a strong heart, without fearing anything, because Gulu is full of unity and peace.

John Magee adds,
"The people of Gulu and Northern Uganda are some of the friendliest I have ever met. They are warm and gracious and wonderful hosts. You really should come and meet them sometime.

If you are interested, especially young people of writing letters to Odong Collins Otika or Onek Patrick Ocira simple send them to John Magee, 7525 Murdoch, Saint Louis, MO 63119 and I will make sure they get them.

Peace and Unity Out,

John

No comments: